Thursday, January 27, 2011

Can I Eat Bananas With Gallstones

Blue Valentine

I can not resist the urge to share my heart for helping the trailer Blue Valentine, all the greater that it was suggested to me by my mom has indeed hit the nail on sending me. Not only the poetry of this film released in the U.S. December 27, 2010 has everything to attract me, but I certainly did not help but think back to nights when I watched my mother episodes of Dawson I had been loaned.
I rediscovered in English and imposed by the same token, even if she would rather watch a good grace. That is simply a memory, perhaps even a little ashamed some would say ( Dawson, really?), But for me it finally explains a lot, until my fondness for this film that I may disappoint but whose theatrical attraction was amazing ramifications ...
I would also like to clarify for posterity in the series I preferred, although this has since changed, Joey (Katie Holmes) to Jennifer (Michelle Williams), and I loathed (and that it has not changed by cons) Dawson, swearing by Pacey (Joshua Jackson) who now has risen in rank since it is Mr. Diane Kruger. Like what, in turn Dawson ( or watch Dawson ) if only one takes out his boat, goes a long way.
How watching "Dawnson's Creek" with your mum have a link to my teen Cdn falling for the "Blue Valentine" Trailer Is A Long Story ... Aim to cut is short, let's just say That I Probably Would Have Never Been've drawn to this movie I had not grown up watching Michelle Williams on TV.

Of course the movie has an appeal in itself well beyond this teenage memory, but I find it interesting how I get to be drawn towards certain things often for silly reasons. For instance, I watched my first Sofia Coppola movie, "Virgin Suicides", because Josh Hartnett was in it and I was a big fan then.

And now ? Well, I'm more a fan of Sofia Coppola than I am of him. Maybe this is why I wrote a while back that I don't try and curb my indulging in guilty pleasures , simply because they've always done me good.

PS : Pour les nostalgiques...

0 comments:

Post a Comment