Saturday, January 8, 2011

How Much Does It Cost To Build A Tennis Court Uk

Miscellanea # 7: Through the looking-glass

Small I always wondered what it was just watching the world on the other side of the mirror, on the other side of the glasses goggles my classmates who wore ... And I came to the same jealous. Thus, if glasses vintage desire are still not coming to stay on my nose (I hate to be false and did not even need real), I have a weakness for cliches of girls lookées way "bookworm" .



Bookworm glasses Always decision being to me and I remember Even being jalous of my classmates who needed to wear them when I didn't. And if I now have come to terms with the fact that I have a good sight I still have in sight to one day wear such a pair.

* Pictures are not mine - All copyright to the pictures above may be found by clicking on each of them *

Retrouvez aussi d'autres billets miscellanées

0 comments:

Post a Comment