Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Beat The Whole Poptropica

Calendar and Alphabet

Here almost an ABC - I should have called this post Alphabet and Beau Timetable for this was perfect! The opportunity to share here my heart for helping this calendar node node signed The Lily X, whose creations are available on Etsy.

And if it's less of season I also want to offer you this alphabet terribly Oh So Cliché. It's in my favorites Flickr for a while already. Hoping it will inspire you as much as me. A nice way to learn English anyway.

importantly, to announce that I am a bit absent for a few days of the Internet, puisqu'occupée to visit the city of light to an American in Paris. But I decided not to leave Oh So Cliché aside during this time. So expect a few miscellanies beginning of the year ...

Dear readers, I'll be offline for a little while I'll be busy sincere Showing my Dad around Paris! Purpose In the Meantime I Have Arranged For Some favorite "snapshots" of mine to keep Oh So Cliché entertaining. I hope you'll enjoy it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment