Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ladies Period White Discharge

Paris When It Rains


After the sparkling Paris When it Sizzles with the adorable Audrey Hepburn , more season in July, I suggest "Paris When It Rains" more colors of January. Somewhat in the spirit of my post " Patience, the mother of all virtues " I like the idea of try to find beauty even in rainy days to have little time to dwell course. And I just had to lend me the chance to play tourists in early January ... A game here are some pictures.


Finally, the sun gave us the pleasure of pointing the tip of his nose, which give a different color to stones and coax the ducks which Jardin du Luxembourg were able to stretch their webbed feet.

***

Early in January I Was Lucky Enough To Have Some Time to play tourist in Paris. No "Paris when it sizzles", that's in July, but "Paris when it rains" overflowing with inspiring sights. A different look on that oh so famous city which I've come to appreciate even when rainy. Although sun on the last day wasn't to my disarray !

0 comments:

Post a Comment