Thursday, January 20, 2011

Papillio Birkenstocks

Baby Doll Project 365 or coming out my Tumblr

I started a little delayed, January 11, 2011 very accurately. But I'm finally 365 project. By dint of hearing about it everywhere, the temptation was therefore correct to me, even though it will not ease my mind than having to think about every day take a photo. Because yes, it is indeed that, a picture a day for 365 days ( Mango and Salt explained there).

To follow the rules of the game I have decided that the photos are not retouched, besides a little freedom, this aged appearance since pictures taken with a phone that's not always pretty. This is the parade that I am granted an attempt to keep the length. And then eventually try to hammer in my mind that if this project is dear to my heart is a priority for me and not to meet any challenge.

Because yes, it would be nice to be able to look in 365 days (10 now) what happened with my year in some shots. A project that you may recall the touching testimony * What photographic Some photographs of That Day *. If we are far from the time of these snapshots on glossy paper I hope to keep in this project and want a real spontaneity. Whether it is certainly not calculated. And even if it ended after the account is not quite round, he will still be good.


365 pictures, a picture a day ... I've Never Been The Best at math, if I'm correct goal That Makes 355 more pictures to go Before I Can Say I've Achieved The Project 365. But I'm Trying to Focus on Something else rather than counting down the days.

Instead, I like to see this as a motivation to look at life with a different angle. For instance looking up at the sky when I exit my building every morning, or look at details everywhere I go : ducks at the park, kids playing, fruits at the market, anything is "picture-sque"
.

And only looking at the 355 days ahead of me in that way will make my every day life worth photographing. And if one day is picture less, it will simply mean that it was not inspiring enough which is precisely what there is to avoid !

In the end, the important is not taking a picture, but making sure your day can be pictured nicely, even if it's just a fraction of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment