Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nausea And Headache Before Bed

Playground


A nice discovery I owe to the man, as already
this video is pretty . A video that I uncovered the most Oh So Cliché what effect the tilt-shift photography. In just the name itself it is already something playful and childlike. And the fact is that you look closer, New York City mini version is as pretty as the toys they liked children.


technical side I am not ambitious to achieve the same effect, nor will I try me to explain my words how it works. For that I prefer to redirect you to the blog from the creators of this miniature flash on the Big Apple:
Aero Film. For my part, more than laziness, I think it's pure regression by I like to leave a veil of mystery about this item below.


Maybe you Are Already Familiar with Tilt-shift photography ... If not, well Here Is That a good introduction to "method" of photographing reality in a way That Makes it look miniaturised. All credit goes to the authors of the video of course, that is
Aéro Film . And to my oh so dear boyfriend for showing it to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment