Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Skinny Womenbig Boobs

Fallen Angels


There are pictures of Tamara in a small side Lichtenstein American Apparel, which might seem odd with the spirit of Oh So Cliché. Yet some of his photos touched me. At that point for months already I'm her work on Flickr closely.

Because if there is in me a taste for the ethereal beauty of blossoming girls , there is also a certain fascination with the fallen angels. Une ambivalence plus ou moins assumée mais qu'illustre en tout cas ces clichés. En musique enfin, c'est à l'entêtant Rabbit Heart de Florence + The Machine que cela m'a fait penser...


Maybe I'm not that so oh cliché after all... Because although I strive towards picture perfect photography with young girls in flower, I'm also drawn towards fallen angels and all the imagery coming along with it.

On the one hand, the "Wonderland", and on the other "Through the Looking-Glass". All this to explain my crush on Tamara Lichtenstein's photography which I find to be precisely the illustration cette dichotomy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment