Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Man Having Wet Drea

Darling, let's see if the rose is the batting


I inherited from my grandmother and my mother a taste for flowers. Maybe because they remind me of flowers that we had sometimes in the mud at home and who came from secret garden precious to me. Maybe because I have in mind the poem loveth me recite my grandmother, that of Ronsard: "Darling, let's see if the rose." I resolve, however, difficult to see them wither to the point where I do offer very little ... But sometimes when you make a life or rather several flowers I take to heart to preserve:

"So if you believe me, darling,
While your age blossomed
In its freshest novelty
gather, gather your youth:
As to this flower, old
will tarnish your beauty. "


"Make a flower" in French Is A Saying Which Means doing a Favour to someone. And if my mother did "great mother and one to me, it Is That of knowing how to treasure life simple pleasures, Such as-a bouquet of roses. And if I am Not Always Lucky Enough To Be for The Flowers From The secret garden so I treasure, I still treat 'em With As Much Care. Finally, Here Is a song off the French movie "The hero of the family," Somehow bit cheesy object stuck in my memory, like The Scent of Roses Queen Elizabeth in the Garden Where I first smelled 'em ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment