Sunday, February 13, 2011

Rash Groin Inner Thigh Pubic




In honor of the man who gave me this book I finally decided to fill it, and a few words down on paper even if they are to begin as song titles. A nod to Valentine reconciling the virtual and the real desire dear, I know, the object of my affection.

And finally, the opportunity to blow that little last minute gift idea. Created by Lisa Nola, the author assumes many other ways here. Because it is a gift I can not specify where to find the book, but my gut tells me it's at least possible that somewhere in Paris ...


Music means the world to me, and I felt very blessed when someone oh so very dear to me got me this present. Therefore, for this Funny Valentine of mine I decided to finally write down a few of my favorite songs (if not a few of my favorite things).

But since I did not want to get all cheesy, here is one really "funny" Valentine moment, because I like nothing better than a Valentine who can make you laugh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment