Friday, February 25, 2011

What Cn I Use To Masturbte Femle

Birds

© Claire Brewster

artist Claire Brewster gave their flight to old maps and atlases. If I can not pluck his work, I took the liberty to expose still some shots here before you invite the click of a mouse in the absence of flapping wings, to further explore his creations personal website:


Definitely more my cup of tea Than Hitchcock's "The Birds", Claire Brewster's creations Have caught my attention. Those With cut outs she marriages to Give a new dimension to old and out of date maps and atlases. Pinned to the Wall so light That Gives Them a 3D quality. Well Now That's the 3D I like, sorry "Avatar" ...

PS
For the curious, Claire Brewster will soon be exhibited at Gallery S. Bensimon (111 Rue de Turenne, 75003 Paris). Practice who is not too far away as the crow flies ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment