Monday, August 27, 2007

Prosumer Cameras 2010

favorite sweater Angelika


Today, when Angelika saw the jacket with white pompoms it overturned. Although it was hot, she would not remove the course of the visit. She has even shown her nannies and her group of friends! So much the better, it's another in such a blue! Danielle thank you Grandma for 2 jackets.


For Laurence Angelika:

Since I do not talk much for now, Mom will answer me. I eat oatmeal the morning, soup and boiled vegetables for lunch and dinner. I also like bananas that give us the opportunity to snack. I also look forward to playing with you! Maybe your mom can send me your photo on e-mail from Mom.


godfather For Jocelyn and Grandpa Yves:

If you read the blog, go see your e-mail, we are still waiting for your response!


Tomorrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment